Australia Cannabis Security Cannabis Inc has a partnership with an Australia Cannabis Security company that has consulted on multiple security measures submitted to “The Office of Drug Control.” No matter what stage of development our team has extensive knowledge and resources within the Australia Cannabis Industry.
We have helped in the planning and licensing phase with the site and floorplan specifications, security measures, and risk management planning. We can also provide support and expertise at ensuring your cannabis facility is protected 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please give us a call or email us for further information on Australia’s cannabis security compliance, security planning, and implementation.
Cannabis grown for medicinal purposes, as well as the resulting product, is subject to stringent security and quality control measures.
During the licensing stage, we can help with a plan to submit to the Office of Drug Control. Whether you are struggling with a risk management plan, security measures and procedures or record-keeping practices.
We can help in the following cannabis security measures
- Prevent unauthorized access to the location, premises or facilities where the activities will be undertaken.
- Prevent unauthorized access to any areas within the premises or facilities where cannabis plants, cannabis, cannabis resin or drugs manufactured under the license will be stored.
- Control all persons (including staff and contractors) in the facility.
- Equipment used to monitor, detect, prevent and record unauthorized access to the site undertaking licensed activities or any areas within the site where cannabis plants, cannabis, cannabis resin or drugs manufactured under the license will be stored.
- Ensure the physical security of cannabis and materials.
- Ensure the loss or theft of cannabis and materials.
- Ensure the safe and secure disposal or destruction of waste material and products.
- Ensure the safety and security of the supply, delivery, and transportation (including the storage during transportation) of cannabis products.
- Ensure the safe and secure disposal or destruction of cannabis and products.